23 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Kraus handmade stainless steel sinks combine fashion with function to create a contemporary look for the kitchen. Handcrafted from premium 16 gauge T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability, the extra-deep basins accommodate large dishes with ease. The tight-radius corners and clean lines of the design complement transitional and modern kitchens alike. All Kraus kitchen sinks are equipped with top-level soundproofing, including the thickest rubber dampening pads in the industry. Each sink is additionally treated with protective coating, which reduces condensation and further dampens sound. The corrosion-resistant surface is further protected from rust and oxidation by a meticulous finishing process. Commercial-grade satin finish and rounded corners make maintenance as simple as wiping the surface with a damp cloth. This stylish single bowl sink provides a lifetime of functionality. For added convenience, a basket strainer drain assembly and stainless steel bottom grid are included free with purchase. Each bottom grid is cushioned by soft protective bumpers to prevent scratching. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. Experience Kraus Quality and bring your kitchen ideas to life.Benefits & Features
- Premium T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Sound Insulated with Extra-Thick Rubber Dampening Pads
- Channel Grooves Engineered for Optimal Drainage
- Extra-Thick 16-Gauge Steel for Added Durability
- Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans
- Commercial-Grade Satin Finish is Scratch and Stain-Resistant
- Extra-Deep Basin Design
- Standard 3.5" Rear-Set Drain.
- Gently Rounded Corners for Easy Maintenance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI, SCC
- Sink Length: 23 in.
- Sink Width: 18 in.
- Sink Depth: 10 in.
- Drain Opening: 3.5 in.
|Collection Name||Kitchen Sink|
|Depth Of Bowl||10|
|Gross Weight (Lbs)||35.70|
|Sink Certifications||UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI, SCC|