Kraus USA Inc. ™ Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- By placing an order with KRAUS USA Inc. Customer agrees to be legally bound to the fullest extent permitted by law to all of the following Terms and Conditions.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed KRAUS USA Inc. only offers products that have undergone a rigorous quality control process; customer satisfaction is the number one priority. If a customer is not completely satisfied with a product purchased from KRAUS USA Inc, he or she may contact our service department for consultation.
- Prices All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without notice at any time prior to acceptance of the order and receipt of full payment by KRAUS USA Inc. All payments must be in U.S. funds.
- Taxes All orders shipped to New York State will be charged the applicable New York State sales tax unless it is considered a wholesale order. Buyer agrees to provide EIN and / or valid tax exempt form.
- Cancellation The order becomes effective only after it is accepted by KRAUS USA Inc. and a deposit or full payment has been received. An order may be cancelled prior to the ship date; for cancellations after the shipping date, the Returns Policy takes effect. Note: this cancellation policy does not apply toward wholesale, builder, distributor or custom-made orders. There are no cancellations on any wholesale, builder, distributor or custom-made orders after 1 week of the original order date.
- Shipping and Delivery Freight charges are not included in the original or sale price of any item in the Kraus catalog. KRAUS USA Inc. will select the delivery courier and will satisfy the shipment obligation by placing the order in possession of the selected courier. All shipments will be checked by the quality control department, fully insured and properly packaged. Customer has the option of arranging for his own transportation or goods can be picked up by the customer from one of our shipping facilities. In this case customer assumes all responsibility for the goods from the time of pickup. Insurance of the freight in this case will also be customer's responsibility. Please note that it might take up to 12 weeks for the delivery of some orders.
- Shipping Outside the Continental United States Shipping charges on orders shipped outside the 48 continental states are calculated by weight, size and postal code. Import fees, brokerage charges, and government taxes are not included in the shipping quotes and shipping charges do not include the above-mentioned fees. Payment of any and all additional fees is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Missing, Improper and Damaged Items Customer must inform Kraus USA Inc. within 5 days of delivery of any items that are missing or of any items that were not as ordered, or otherwise did not conform to the terms and conditions of the sale. If such notice is not given within 5 days of delivery, the goods shall be deemed to conform to the terms and conditions of the order. Inspection of the materials received is the customer's responsibility. In the event that an item arrives damaged, KRAUS USA Inc. will file an insurance claim with the designated shipping company and replacement goods will be shipped out. Customer will be responsible for keeping damaged merchandize in the original packaging material until the claim is settled. Customer may be asked to provide photographs or other proof that items were damaged and/or might be required to send merchandise back to Kraus for inspection. If the notification does not occur within the 5 day period, KRAUS USA Inc. will not accept the damaged item claims and will not be responsible for filing any claims with the delivery courier.
- Returns / Exchanges We offer a 60 day exchange policy from the time of order delivery. Kraus will not accept any returns or exchanges after 60 days of order delivery date. Please note, in the event of a return or exchange, customer is liable for the original and return shipping costs. Return shipping cost will be paid by KRAUS USA Inc. is if the order contained item(s) shipped in error. To qualify under the above-mentioned return policy, the item must be unused. KRAUS USA Inc. will not accept returns of used items or items damaged during installation. Customers must obtain a Return Authorization Form prior to shipping any items back to KRAUS USA Inc. There will be no refunds/exchanges made on distributor, wholesale, custom work and special orders over five thousand USD. Custom orders include shop work, custom-painted objects, and items that are not typically listed for sale on the website. No restocking fee shall be applied on returned or exchanged merchandise. No return merchandise will be accepted without prior notice and a return authorization number issued by Kraus.
- KRAUS USA Inc. is not responsible for lost, misdirected, improperly packaged, or damaged returned items. It is the customer's responsibility to return the items packaged in such a manner as to prevent damage during transit. No refunds will be made on any returned items that were damaged during return shipping. In the event that such damage does occur, KRAUS USA Inc. will fully cooperate with the damaged items claim process of the delivery courier; however, KRAUS USA Inc. will not be handling any such claims.
Return Items must be addressed to:
KRAUS USA INC.
12 Harbor Park Drive,
Port Washington, New York, 11050
- Product image disclaimer: for orders placed through our website Due to the variations of any given computer monitor settings KRAUS USA Inc. will not guarantee with any certainty that the color represented in a product image on the computer monitor is exactly as it will appear on a specific item.
- Tempered Glass Characteristics Due to the manufacturing process, most types of glass will tend to have a slightly green tint. This is a natural feature of the glass and is not considered a defect. As a result of the tempering process or otherwise, color variations in glass may, at times, occur. Please note that some identical handmade glass sinks might differ in shades of color even though the model number and base color will be the same.
- Exclusive Remedy In the event of any breach by KRAUS USA Inc. of any of the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions, the customer's exclusive remedy shall be to reject and return the goods and receive a refund from KRAUS USA Inc. for all amounts paid thereon.
- Miscellaneous The law of the State of New York shall apply to all matters in controversy, including these Terms and Conditions, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. This agreement shall be interpreted according to said laws and without regard to any rule of construction which construes any provision against the drafter for any reason. Should any portion of these terms and conditions be held invalid for any reason, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- KRAUS USA Inc. may alter, amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to Terms and Conditions will be effective after they have been posted to the website and will apply to all orders placed after such postings.