A remarkable collection of thin ceramic sinks made from high-tech vitreous china, the Viva™ Series features contemporary silhouettes with ultra-slim edges, and baked-on glaze for an easy to clean high-gloss finish. Matching pop-up drain included.
Benefits & Features
- Quality & Style: Superior ceramic sinks with slender silhouettes and textured exteriors made from scratch and stain-resistant vitreous china
- Ultra-Slim Edges: Proprietary molding technology allows for a range of shapes with ultra-slim edges without sacrificing an ounce of durability
- Smooth Non-Porous Surface is resilient, hygienic, and impervious to bacterial growth for a cleaner and safer bathroom sink
- Easy to Clean: Premium baked-on glaze is fired at high temperatures for a stain-resistant high gloss finish
- Easy-to-Install Above-Counter Design allows you to update your bathroom sink without replacing the entire vanity, and frees up space on the bathroom countertop
- Unique Textured Design: Detailed exterior texture adds visual depth so you can outfit any bathroom with style
- Dimensions: 13" D x 4 3/8" H; Pop-up drain compatible with standard 1.75" drain opening
- A Choice of Colors: Enjoy the trendy look of soft neutrals, match any decor with classic white, or add a distinctive touch with bold black the choice is yours!
- Pop-Up Drain Included: Premium brass construction and solid core ceramic top with high-gloss glaze; a perfect match for your Viva™ Series sink
- Coordinates With wall-mount and vessel faucets
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that puts you first
KRAUS Viva™ Round White Porcelain Ceramic Vessel Bathroom Sink with Pop-Up Drain, 13 in. D x 4 3/8 in. H is rated
Rated 5 out of
Perfect Lav Sink Size
The Elavo sink is a perfect size sink for a vanity. The finish is nice and the square shape is a good fit with today's contemporary styles.
Date published: 2016-05-19
Rated 4 out of
High Quality and Great Looking Sink
I have been using rectangular sinks for a long time now and saw this was square and wanted to try it out. Its definitely a perfect square so that led to a couple things I didn't think about. I have a 21" cabinet with a significant brace in the back. Why? Not sure but after the sink that is overall 17" was pushed all the way to the front there was a small gap for the faucet without hitting the sink mount so I had to cut through one of the panels. It looks fine from above since the sink opening is 14" but just be aware of the opening of the cabinet if you have the 21" deep vanity. Some modifications might have to be made but not the sink's fault. Overall though really like this sink and the depth is really nice. I would definitely purchase this in the future again.
Date published: 2016-03-16