Single Lever Stainless Steel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
Kraus stainless steel faucets combine substance with style to bring the best to your kitchen. Each faucet features solid stainless steel construction and top-quality components, including a high performance / low flow Neoperl aerator and a precision CeramTec ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use. The flawless commercial grade stainless steel finish matches many popular fixtures and appliances, resulting in a beautifully coordinated look for your kitchen. Each faucet is highly resistant to corrosion and rust, making it an ideal fit for both indoor and outdoor use. For flexible functionality, this pull-down kitchen faucet features an ergonomic dual function spray head with an aerated stream and powerful spray. Clean lines and a high-arch design create a sleek contemporary look that complements transitional and modern kitchens alike. Single-hole mounting allows the faucet to integrate seamlessly with your sink. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. Experience Kraus Quality and bring your best kitchen ideas to life.Benefits & Features
- Lead-Free Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Premium T-304 Steel for Maximum Durability
- Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Convenient Single-Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- Dual-Function Pull-Down Sprayer w/ Secure Docking & Retractable Hose w/ Counterweight
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- CeramTec Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- Superior Finish is Corrosion & Rust-Resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certified and Listed by cUPC , UPC, NSF, ANSI, AB1953, CALGreen, FTC, DOE, CEC, MASS, CSA, IAPMO, SCC, and ADA
- Faucet Height: 17"
- Handle Clearance: 3.4"
- Spout Height: 9.5"
- Spout Reach: 10"
- Spout Swivel: 180 degrees
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Faucet Hole Size Requirement: 1.375"
- Number of Holes Required: 1
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2.5"
|Collection Name||Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet|
|Mount Type||Deck Mount|
|Number of Spray Settings||2|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.80|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Faucet Certifications||AB 1953, NSF 61, cUPC, CAL Green, DOE, NSF 372, FTC, CEC, MASS|
|Side Pot Filler||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.50|