Single Lever Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
Substance meets style in the Kraus kitchen faucet collection. Each faucet is constructed with certified lead-free brass and top-quality components, featuring a high performance water-efficient aerator and a precision ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use. The single lever handle design makes temperature and flow control effortless. A range of distinctive finishes is available to match the faucet to your kitchen décor. Each faucet is highly corrosion and rust-resistant, as well as easy to clean. For flexible functionality, this pull-down kitchen faucet features an ergonomic dual function spray head with an aerated stream and powerful spray. Clean lines and a high-arch design create a sleek contemporary look that complements transitional and modern kitchens alike. Single-hole mounting allows the faucet to integrate seamlessly with your sink. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. Experience Kraus Quality and bring your best kitchen ideas to life.Benefits & Features
- Lead-Free Brass Construction
- Convenient Single-Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- High-Arch Spout Swivels for Complete Sink Access
- Dual-Function Pull-Down Sprayer w/ Secure Docking & Retractable Hose w/ Counterweight
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles Prevent Hard Water Build-Up (on Select Models)
- Superior Finish is Corrosion & Rust-Resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certified and Listed by cUPC , UPC, NSF, ANSI, AB1953, CALGreen, FTC, DOE, CEC, MASS, CSA, IAPMO, SCC, and ADA
- Faucet Height: 14.5"
- Handle Clearance: 3"
- Spout Height: 8"
- Spout Reach: 9.3"
- Spout Swivel: 360 degrees
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Faucet Hole Size Requirement: 1.375"
- Number of Holes Required: 1
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1.75"
|Collection Name||Premium Kitchen Faucet|
|Mount Type||Deck Mount|
|Number of Spray Settings||2|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.80|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Faucet Certifications||AB 1953, NSF 61, cUPC, DOE, CAL Green, FTC, NSF 372, CEC, MASS|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|