White Tulip Ceramic Sink and Ramus Faucet
Kraus offers a fresh take on the classic ceramic sink with this contemporary bathroom combination that complements both transitional and modern bathroom décor. The smooth, non-porous surface of the vessel sink is naturally durable and hygienic. For an easy-to-clean high-gloss finish, each bathroom sink is protected with a premium baked-on glaze. This sink can be installed above-counter or semi-recessed for all your stylish bathroom ideas. Pair it with a sleek Ramus™ faucet for additional value, and create an instant style upgrade for less.Benefits & Features
- Easy-to-Clean Polished Surface
- Durable Non-Porous Finish is Scratch & Stain-Resistant
- Standard 1.75" Drain Opening Works w/ Pop-Up Drains w/o Overflow
- Brass Construction for Maximum Durability
- Top-Quality Cartridge for Reliable Operation
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Flawless Finish
- Lead-Free Waterways AB1953 Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certifications and listings: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC - Faucet Certifications: cUPC, AB 1953, NSF 61, NSF 372, EPA, CAL Green, DOE, CEC, MASS, FTC
- sink height: 6"
- sink dimensions: 15.5" L x 15.5" W x 6" H
- number of holes required: 2
- faucet hole size requirement: 1.375 inches
- distance between holes: 9.75"
- maximum countertop thickness: 1.375 in.
- faucet height: 12.5"
- spout height: 8.31"
- spout reach: 5.5"
|Collection Name||White Ceramic|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.38|
|Mount Type||Above Mount|
|Depth Of Bowl||6|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.50|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Faucet Certifications||EPA, AB 1953, NSF 61, cUPC, DOE, CAL Green, FTC, NSF 372, CEC, MASS|